Friday, September 24, 2010

iPod touch

okay, I am going to be honest. I had no idea there were education apps for your iPod! So after class, I went home and played around with it and found a really cool app. It was 99cents but what are you gonna do?!?! So what it is, is an app where you put in all your students names and it put them on a "popsicle stick" and you can randomly pull names for centers, jobs, etc. using it. The app is called Teachers Pick. Sooooo fun. It is so much better than cluttering my desk with cups with sticks in them for grouping! Thought you would like to know!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great app to use so we don't have to have calling sticks/equity sticks sitting all over the place. Thanks for sharing!!! Great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree! Thanks also for being honest about not knowing about the education apps.....I feel I am learning soooooooo much......but I have soooooo far to go......

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing all the different types of apps that are out there. I can't remember how many times I knocked over my cup of popsicle sticks off my desk.

    ReplyDelete