Monday, November 8, 2010

Screencast

Here is my first attempt to a Screencast. I used Jing. It was VERY simple to use. For my Kindergarteners I thought it would be appropriate to show them how to use starfall.com.  This is a website we use frequently in school. I could post this on my classroom blog so parents can see how to use the website. At this use age, I do not think that students could manipulate the mouse to create a screencast on their own. I could work with them to make a screencast one on one.

Starfall Screencast #1

Starfall Screencast #2

....once you get started, you want to keep making more! :o) If you listen closely to the #2 you can hear my dog sniffing around--oh well, what are you gonna do?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. Great screencast Sam! I may use that with my son. He loves letters!

    ReplyDelete